Preparation of posters
- Professional finish and standards are expected.
- The best posters usually make one to three key points and convey a clear message.
- Posters size is A0 (841 mm × 1189 mm) – Portrait.
- Use the general format of introduction, aim, methods, results, discussion and conclusion.
- Ensure a gap of at least 30 mm between photographs, tables and word summaries.
- Heading fonts should be at least 20 mm for upper case and 15 mm for lower case. Ensure other text is in a font easily visible to readers.
- Text should be 500-700 words excluding references, figures and table captions.
- Include acknowledgments of individuals who have contributed to the project.
- Photographs should be high resolution (300 dpi) and large enough to be easily seen by readers.
- Summarise tables to the key points.
- Include a 75 mm x 75 mm personal photograph (head only) in the upper right hand corner.
Presentation of posters
Poster boards are provided and posters must be set up no later than 10.30am on the first day of the conference (Tuesday 6th July 2021). Velcro tape for attachment of your poster will also be provided. Authors must be available for discussion and queries during the poster session at 3.30pm on Tuesday 6th July 2021.