- The Trust welcomes applications from as wide a range of members as possible. While most applications are for assistance to attend international symposia and meetings, consideration is given to any project that advances horticultural science in New Zealand.
More specific guidelines may be issued at times but in the meantime, assume that your proposal is appropriate and make an application.
- Applicants must be financial members of The New Zealand Institute of Agricultural & Horticultural Science.
- Applications can be made using the online form below or typed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If the Trustees wish to see any documents, they will ask for them.
- Applications close on 30th November 2018 for awards to be announced before Christmas.
- Successful applicants will be expected to prepare a short report within four weeks of making use of their award including a description of the benefits derived. This report should be suitable for publication on this site and in AgScience.